Thursday, December 29, 2011

PIN UP GIRLS




This is a delightful time of year, I think. The quiet at the library, before the holidays, is a nice time to dream and plan. Programs will be starting up again in January, and I have some new puppet pals, new stories and songs to share, and summer reading programming to plan.

Really looking forward to our system wide SLP Workshop, starring the one and only Marge Loch-Wouters from LaCrosse Public Library, and her blog, http://tinytipsforlibraryfun.blogspot.com/.

Cynthia and I will be doing a little "bit" at the workshop,too. We plan on sporting our, not to be missed, SLP presentation costumes!

Much of my creative inspiration has been coming from my Pinterest obsession. Such a terrific way for me (being the visual person I am) to save all these wonderful sites, ideas, how-tos, etc., that I find while surfing the web. I can also enjoy other pinners finds! There will be a Webinar on January 11th to learn about Pinterest and how librarians are using it.

Follow me on Pinterest.

1 comment:

  1. The webinar was wonderful. I've been on Pinterest a couple of months, and I still learned some new tips.
    Thanks so much!
    Donna in Kenosha

    ReplyDelete